1. STANDARDIZED BUSINESS ENGLISH PROGRAMS: Standardized Business English courses from basic level to advanced.
2. SPECIALIZED BUSINESS ENGLISH: Business Case Study Courses for advanced levels.
3. ENGLISH FOR SPECIFIC BUSINESS PURPOSES: Functional courses for the preparation of Meetings, Conference Calls, Work Interviews, Formal Presentations, Negotiations, Socializing, etc.
4. PORTUGUESE PROGRAM: Communicative Portuguese Courses.
5. PROGRAMS FOR EXPATRIATES AND THEIR FAMILIES:
– Spanish (for those that come to work in Chile).
– English (for those that will go to work in an English speaking country or environment).
– Portuguese (for those that will go to work in Brazil).